Saturday, November 1, 2008

what i dreamed and what i got-part 1

flashback........

6 years ago....i started thinking about my future-boyfriend/fiancee/husband......i mean..i seriously started thinking....about what i want in him...i know..u mite say i was too young for that at 15...but if a gal says she hasn't even thought bout such things at tat age..aint normal!!!....i am happy to say...i was quite normal...if only in tat aspect.....

i was a die hard romantic...i pretended myself to b the Rapunzel waiting to b rescued by the prince charming....my knight in shining Armour....what he has to b...he should be atleast 6 feet tall....(i am just 164 cms tall...and some people consider me tall for a gal).....should have a great chest....should be of my own frequency....should love sachin tendulkar(i cant bring myself to love....or barely smile at someone who says tat he/she doesn't love sachin)....(not mentioning a couple of criteria for fear of being labeled a terrorist or a racist)....should be romantic...not sugary....should be genuine....i hate fakes...should not smoke....no drugs....should have spine....should be superior enough to gimme a kick on my arse in times wen i need it.....should b equal enough to gimme a push to the right way wen i lose track....should love dogs....should not b tooo fair....should have that rough look.....these are the conditions apart from the usual things that a normal gal looks for in a guy.......

and well...what did i get??.....was i in for a shocker???....

my first stint didn't go too well.....i mean...almost all gals have agreed to the fact that the first guy they fall for is a complete arsehole....mine wasn't any better...the only truth being..i didn't exactly fall for him...i dint quite love him....more out of peer pressure i said yes....and i regretted it the next day wen i saw him....hehe....i was quite at a point of my life wen i didn't have a guy...and people were surprised wen i said i didn't have....hehe.....it was just on that shittiest moment wen my gut overtook my brain.....but hell....to cut the crap...it was a total fiasco....!!!!...

he was close to 6 feet tall....he was kinda obese(i m not exactly perfect 10 either)....he was a wimp...spineless....dint have that great a chest to boast of....played only video games and no sports....doesn't watch cricket...loves sachin tendulkar because i said i do.....says yes to all my whims and fancies...(urghhh!!!).....never fights or argues(double yuck!!!).....no smoking,drinking or doping(i heard he does the first two these days...but who wouldn't??).....was extremely sugary....always told me tat i was the boss.....hmmm....what was i thinking of???....i almost kinda was seeing him for close to an year....the truth is he was following me and i just didn't have the heart to say enough!!!...but guess.....something happened tat made me put my foot down.....or i should say...someone happened....

and tat someone just trespassed through the gates of my heart and stole it...seriously....he met almost none of my above said criteria.....but still we are going strong..together....and my heart says..forever...what he is...and how we met??.....tats a loong story....of"flirt and let flirt"......maybe some other time.......[:)]

No comments:

Post a Comment