Saturday, November 1, 2008

cold november rain....

"nothing lasts forever...even cold november rain......"

these were the parting words of my elder sis's ex boyfriend wen they decided to break up....i think of this every november.....hehe...dunno if either of them even remembers this.....

but Novembers always been special for me....my bday...my sis's bday....my boyfrnds bday....hehe.....all good things come together....this is the first time in 20 yrs tat my sis n i are not celebrating our bdays together,.,,,shes off th her husband....true..we cut the cake last month she was here...and exchanged gifts...but things are not just the same..

and well...i have a very irksome feeling...tat this time novembers gonna be just shit....dont blame me for feeling like this....but my first year exams are over and i didn't do tat well...and now i hear tat valuations over and that vacations mite b short....i cant b blamed for dreading the d-day....and because of tat i had to prepone a surgery of mine to this month....meaning tat i will most probably be bedridden during my bday month.....all my plans down the drain.....

and right now....i m feeling quite blue....dunno...feeling all soo lonely...especially at the start of the month.....tats not quite right na...and tat means.....thers more doom to come....

ohh god!!!....save me......

3 comments:

  1. i dnt kno how u kno tht were his partin words...:D...if its tht orkut thing...u r mistaken...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no sweetheart..this is called blogging liberty!!!!!...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog...
    yeah u r rite, nature always takes us bac 2 time... & tags sm incidents...

    ReplyDelete