Saturday, September 5, 2009

with love...

today is September 5th..teachers day!!
and today i want to take this opportunity to thank all those teachers who has ever taught me in my life..
i want to thank them for helping me evolve into what i am today...
and especially this post is dedicated to a very special few among them

to sr.louisa...
i dont know where to start from..i wouldnt be what i am today without you..it was you who found me..you who nurtured my talents...you encouraged me..cared for me...loved me..you taught me to be independent..you are one of those people to whom i am indebted for my life..i dont know how to thank you...u made me a successful student...and if i ever become someone worthy in life...i owe it all to you....i dont even know if our paths will cross again..but to me..you will always remain the woman of the world!!!....

to rita teacher..
for being more of a mother than a teacher...thank you!!!

to anitha teacher..
you were our support system at school...our best friend...my only favourite maths teacher...thank you...!!!

to anne teacher...vimala teacher..and..
to all those endless teachers of holy angels convent whose name i havent mentioned...i would like to take this opportunity to let you know that you will always be remembered as the best gifts god has ever showered upon me...

to all the teachers who had taught and tortured me at st.thomas central school..
i hated each of you while i lasted there..it was my sheer will power to prove you all wrong that made me work harder and reach where i am now...thank you!!!

to all the teachers at zephyr...thank you for your support....

wishing each of you a very happy teachers day!!

i was lucky i found you guys in my life!!!!....

2 comments:

  1. Belated Teacher's day wishes to all my fav teachers too .. and yeah it was a nice post, dedicated to those who made you what you are today :)

    Blog updated : Sourav...in love with me and life

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what u call a true student..... i wish i loved my teachers the same way u do, lol..kiddin, i do love them...but i doubt how much they love me, oh dats a bit too much, "love", i mean how much dey like me,....
    "HAPPY TEACHERS DAY" TO ALL THOSE WHO DINT LET ME BUNK MA CLASSES AND ALL THOSE WHO GAVE ME LECTURE ON WEARING MY SKIRT A BIT LOW, AND FOR ALL THE SCOLDING WHICH MADE ME WHAT I AM.....LOVE U TEACHERS FOR SHAPING US IN WHAT WE ARE TODAY :)

    ReplyDelete