Thursday, August 20, 2009

life in numbers...:)

ohkk...she tagged me again..and this one is going to be tough!!!!...its not going to be much since my life till date has been the most boring and quite normal...dont expect anything different or out of this world...:)

here goes...

1 is the position a very few people occupy in my heart and life..

2 doggies who are my life...cant imagine a life without them...

3 is the no of valuable years that i have completed till date studying mbbs

4 reminds me of my forth std onam exam which was the only time i scored less than 90% in my entire school life...

5 is the no of real good friends that i have at college without whom my college life would have been terrible...

6 is the minimum number of years i want to date a guy before marrying him...:-)

7 is the number of days i was admitted in a hospital for a surgery

8 is the no of THE most memorable times i have had till date with a certain someone....

9 reminds me of ninth standard when i was made head girl of the school..which still tops the most proudest moments of my life...(i dunno if proudest is a word)

10 takes me to my tenth grade when i made everyone proud and happy by topping the school and disappointed myself by falling short of my goal....

cheers...!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. You topped your school and you were still disappointed?
    You are a super achiever! Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was...college brought me back to normal..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag ... it was a nice way to know u ;)

    Am following you .. hope to see you in my blog too ... not only following, but leaving comments too :P

    In love with me and life

    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you..!!!...will try my best to keep up wid ur blog....

    ReplyDelete
  5. 6 minimum number of yrs u wanna date a guy b4 settlin down wth him....hmpf!!! wat fi u get stuck every tym at 4-5years.... better reduce it woman...lol.
    Again it was a fun read,.....loved it :)

    ReplyDelete