Thursday, April 30, 2009

weighty issues!!!

i am a 20 year old..163.5cms tall...with a few extra kilos...which i have been trying to lose since the day i saw the mirror..!!!...i m not obese..not that fat...just a bit heavy here and there...and no..its not due to my genetic constitution..i dont have a very slow metabolism...i dont have any history of obesity in my family...but blame it all on my love...my love for food...the craving the very sight of it enervates in me...blame it on my moms extra ordinary culinary skills...and her blame it on her love to "love to feed me"...

i dont target size zero...i just want to be trim...i have lost quite many kilos..and ther are some more to be shed...and i am gonna start that adventure from tomorrow...i am gonna befriend my old best friends...i.e..treadmill and cycle...again...i m gonna cut down on my calories...i m gonna stick to my "one meal a day" routine..i m not gonna be enticed by tropical icebergs or sipups or mars...i m not gonna say yes when amma asks if i want second helping..i am not gonna encourage when amma asks me every morning what special i want thata day..i am gonna keep my word..i am gonna prove my point to some people that if i can lose some weight..i can lose even more...yeaa..!!!...i m gonna lose weight...TARGET:55 kilos.....


yeaa....i am dieting...!!!

6 comments:

  1. hmmm..n whn will dis tomorrow come..i guess it 'll b whn they ban "sip-ups" frm the face of dis earth..

    ReplyDelete
  2. no wonder u r a saggitarian :P

    may be this will help u to inspire :P

    http://lancelot-oneofakind.blogspot.com/2009/01/6-packs-or-8-packs-nothing-is.html

    I am following u

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled across your blog while surfing.

    Given 2 options
    thin and happy (maybe) and
    happy (eating that you enjoy so much) with few extras kilos

    Take your pick

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wud definitely go for thin and happy dude!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same pinch,
    Me 2 goin through DIeting.
    wat i havta say s NO PAIN NO GAIN...
    Hey my new post s also of d same TOPIC.

    Vry apt captions & pic...

    ReplyDelete
  6. As someone who has been losing weight for almost as long as I can remember, I think I know a thing or two about weight loss. It has been a long relationship indeed; fat thrown out of the front door, readily finding its way back in through the windows..

    ReplyDelete