Friday, December 26, 2008

another christmas....

man proposes..God disposes......
i said nopes..no way....God said....yeaa..of course...
i said wow...and God said...yuck!!
i said of course...and God said...think again....!!!

this is the story of my life...and it will be..because by now i know very well that the one up there is a big practical joker...and mostly i m his target.....talk about bullying!!!!...

and this was proved again this year....my so called november which i love soo much...which i celebrate soo much turned out to be an utter disaster.....and the December which i pitied and loathed for giving me loneliness turned out to be quite a sweet month......

this year...i predicted that Christmas would be a sad affair...its supposed to be a time for family...but it was just me and my mom at home...but Santa had other plans for me.....

he was late in showing up...true....but better late than never.....he gave me a gift...in spite of me being a brat and a complaint box...he did give me a gift...it was the best gift ever...

he gave me the gift to make the most out of the time i have with me...even if i am alone or with friends or lost in a crowd...he told me that i should enjoy each and every moment....

enjoy the smiles...the tears...the hugs...the laughs...the taunts....whatever be it....to enjoy...

because maybe one day i will be left to live only with the memories of these....and if dont do that today....i might be left with nothing.....

thank you santa....i almost stopped believing in you...i almost destroyed my christmas spirit.....but u gave it all back..right in time....

so my mom and i had a quiet but beautiful xmas at home eating and drinking and watching movies....celebrating it our way...in our own little way......

and guess what i saw yesterday night when i looked out of my window.....


3 comments:

  1. To say d truth
    God is really crazy
    When you start doubting him, he wud do all kinds of stuffs 2 mak him believe...
    & Abt life, its vry short, so do wat evr ur heart says. Else n future u 'll regret ovr it...

    Is dis post ovr or does it hav a second part?
    Wat gift did santa givya? & u saw santa & d rain deers kya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. there is drama there is humour there are tears and to top it , a cherry of action in your blog...all set to ring the box office...and we can name it CHAITUCE ALMIGHTY(inspired my bruce...well generally the director's dont publicise the copying part so in your casee too we can call it an exception)
    And to top it it all ends well so surely god would have given you a special appearance too.... one question was he black and had six fingers...just kidding
    ... decent display of emotions woven in array of words.... nice keep it up

    ReplyDelete